Robert provides strategic commercial and risk management advice to clients spanning a broad range of industries. He is an Executive Member, and former President, of the Greater Dandenong Chamber of Commerce.
Robert's expertise includes:
- Strategic advice + negotiation
- Risk management
- Victorian Court proceedings
- Federal Court proceedings
- Dispute resolution
Disputing IP with competitors When our client became embroiled in an IP dispute, we settled on terms that included the buyout of the competing business.
Employee fraud Our client suffered fraud at the hands of an ex-employee. We advised the employer on the best course of action and recovered funds from the former employee.
Qualifications, membership and recognition
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours)
- Master of Laws
- Bachelor of Arts
- Executive Member and former President, Greater Dandenong Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Law Institute of Victoria
- Member, Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Member, Australian Institute of Management